Canadian Parents for French PEI Branch is seeking interested and enthusiastic CPF members to join our Branch Board of Directors. Directors are elected for either one or two-year terms and are responsible for supporting the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
Board Director positions are voluntary and travel is required. Travel expenses are reimbursed. The Board of Directors meets in person at least four times a year; other meetings occur by teleconference.
If you value French as an integral part of Canada, and, if you are dedicated to providing opportunities for young Canadians to learn and use French, we need you! Can you offer these skills?
• You enjoy working on the big picture
• You are innovative and responsive
• You can respectfully share your views
• You work well independently and as part of a team
• You are a good communicator
• You have a love for languages and an awareness of FSL issues
• You are comfortable with computers and have access to email
For more information please call the CPF PEI office at 368-3703.
Canadian Parents for French PEI
PO Box 2785 - C.P. 2785
Charlottetown, PE - Charlottetown Î.-P.-É.
Physical address: 40 Enman Crescent Charlottetown PE, C1E 1E6
902-368-3703 (p) 902-368-7240 (p)
Use your browser "Back" button to return to the previous page.